3.01.2009

I Dream of Shoes (In Color)

I love shoes. I think this post is evidence of that. Almost as soon as I found the dress (okay, maybe even a litte before that), I started thinking about what shoes I would wear with it. I think I may have even considered finding the right shoes almost more important than finding the right dress :) Have I mentioned I love shoes? When I started my shoe search I was looking for a unique style, preferably in satin, with a small to medium heel... bonus points for any bow or flower ornamentation.

I thought about purple (to coordinate with our wedding colors):
Ralph Lauren at ShopStyle




Or "something blue":
Pink Studio at ShopStyle



Red is classic:
Poetic Licence at ShopStyle




Green and yellow are fun, bright and cheerful:
Anthropologie at ShopStyle




I love metallics & whites (dying for a perfect match!):
Daniblack at ShopStyle



Since online shopping is the way I roll (working at the mall for 5 years severely traumatized me and I avoid it like the plague), I ordered and returned many shoes trying to find *the* pair. I did order this pair of Seychelles and really liked the color and fit, but then I had to go and fall in love with a new wedding dress(don't you hate when that happens?!?! but that's a story for another time) and they didn't quite mesh. So, I have continued to scour endless, zappos, nordstroms, and yoox for the lovelies that will adorn my feet. I have a few more contenders arriving in the mail this week! Free shipping is awesome.
What color are your wedding shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment