8.18.2009

Down the Aisle

Soon after I got engaged, I knew I wanted to incorporate this song into our processional:



I love Amelie- it's such a beautiful movie with beautiful music and if you haven't seen it yet, you need to watch it. Right now. This song gives me chills everytime I listen to it. Even though our aisle is relatively short, I'm not sure I can get 5 bridesmaids and myself down the aisle in under 3 minutes.

To solve this I'm thinking about using this for my walk down the aisle... maybe starting at around the 1:10 mark (so that we aren't left waiting for the song to finish when we reach the end of the aisle) or shortening the song.



Since we are using a pianist, I am trying to find the actual scores to both pieces so that she can play them. :) Thus far, these are the only two ceremony songs I've tackled. (Although we will be playing Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, one of Momma Beagle's fav. songs, perhaps for our grandparents & for FIL's walk down the aisle). Any suggestions for other songs we should incorporate? Is it weird that I'm incorporating two songs back to back from the same soundtrack?

No comments:

Post a Comment