8.18.2009

Decisions, Decisions...

On Friday, I have my hair and make-up trial and I'm still indecisive on what I want the stylist to do. I'm stuck between two styles:

Low Updo:














Or Down:









Overall, I want a romantic style with loose curls. My only dilemma is whether or not I should wear my hair up. I always wear my hair up... which is why I would like something a little different for our wedding. I'm also thinking that a low bun might look a little off with the placement of my veil. However, I'm concerned that if it's down, the curls will fall or it will be too hot.
My veil will sit kind of like this:




I'm only wearing the veil for the ceremony, so I would also like a style that is versatile enough to add a flower or headband to during the reception. I'm *hoping* that the stylist will be flexible enough to try two different styles during the trial, but I'm not sure if they usually do that or not.

As far as make-up goes..... I don't usually wear any and if I do it's minimal (like powder or blush). So I think I'll just ask her to do a very natural, minimized look and to make me look less pale than I normally do sans make-up.

What do you think? Any suggestions before I head to the trial?

**all photos via www.projectwedding.com unless otherwise noted

No comments:

Post a Comment