6.28.2009

Because I Can't Make Up My Mind....

I know I've posted about wedding jewelry options before, but they don't seem.....right. Although, I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, so maybe my search is just a lost cause. I'm also trying to find a piece of jewelry I can wear out after the wedding (I think it would be a sweet, sentimental reminder of our wedding day) and although this is practical, finding something that fits this criteria is proving to be difficult. I love the way these chunky necklaces look, but I'm not sure if they would be too much with my lacy dress.


After seeing these pictures though, I expanded my search to include necklaces similar. The idea of wearing a colorful necklace also crossed my mind because it would have the same effect as my bouquet. Here some more options I came up with:

Garbage Goose



Charisabella


Faeried Treasures



Ooo Pretty



Faded Roses



La Boit a Bijoux

What do you think? Are any of these possible contenders or should I go with something more traditional? Or better yet, should I skip the necklace and just search for earrings?

No comments:

Post a Comment