5.18.2009

Not Just Another Bolero

Yet again, Etsy has proven to be a fabulous site for wedding inspiration. Seller Bonzie was recently featured on the site. Here's a sample of her lovely handmade boleros & wraps:


source



source



source



source


source

source

After seeing these, along with the amazing bolero Miss Cheese was gifted and how awesome Miss Peeptoe looked sporting one with her dress, I must find a bolero or wrap to wear for our reception. I usually live in sweaters and cardigans anyways, so it makes sense to wear something similar on my wedding day. I think I'll also feel a little more comfortable in my strapless dress with a wrap/bolero on than I would without one, and who knows, maybe it will actually be cold in October. :)

Will you be wearing a bolero, shrug, or wrap for your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment