11.03.2010

An Autumn Affair: Pictures

After our last walk down the aisle, we made a beeline to the room where I got ready.  And there, we gathered there with our family and bridal party. 

We hugged.


We smiled.


And many congratulations were shared.

Then we made our way back to the church sanctuary to take lots and lots of pictures.



Finally, it was time for us to make our way over to the reception. 

I surprised Mr. Beagle by renting us transportation for the evening.




And off we rode...

*Ashley + Laura + cameras = our pictures.

Back in Time:
  • We rehearsed.
  • My hair was done, my face got painted, and I arrived at the church.
  • The guys got pinned and had their picture taken.
  • I transformed into a bride.
  • Our ceremony procession began and I found my dad.
  • I walked down the aisle and Mr. Beagle finally saw my dress.
  • We listened to some readings and a message.
  • He did, I did, we did.
  • We were unified.

No comments:

Post a Comment